Plessas Palaceconsists of two families, Anastasios & Dionysios family.
These two brothers together since birth have worked hard since they were children.
Plessas is a traditional family, all members following strong principles in order to be productive and useful in the society.
The way in which we run the hotel has always been viewed from the perspective of our guests, and we aim for the end product to always fulfil your needs, be adaptable, flexible and changeable according to the individual needs of each guest.
We try very hard to combine and offer a high standard of service with affordable costs without reducing the quality of our service.
Our aim is to offer a personalised service to our guests, listen carefully to their needs and fulfil your expectations and where possible exceed them without increasing costs.
The answer to the question why to choose our hotel is given in the following lines:
In respect to the resort.
Our guests are interested in a quiet resort which offers nice flat walking and cycling areas to the villages that are near to Alykanas.
Our guest wish to interact with the Greek people to experience the Zakynthian hospitality and Greek food. In short they are interested in the Greek authentic lifestyle.
Why Plessas Palace is making a difference:
- Plessas Palace is a family run hotel
- We are a hard working family with fresh ideas
- We look our guests "straight into their eyes" and "Our word is our promise"
- We listen carefully your needs
- We treat each guest personally
- The level of quality is perceived from our guests point of view
- Health and safety of our guests is our first priority
- Plessas Palace has been awarded "best quality award" in 2007
- Plessas Palace has been Plessas Palace has been certified by DQS GmbH with ISO 9001: 2000
- Ranked in Trip Advisor on the 18th place out of 294 hotels in Zakynthos based on 34 guests reviews
- We respect your expectations, your needs and your budget when you are making a reservation in our hotel
- Our aim is to always strive to offer you something more from that which we have promised you
Our main principles as a Greek family are:
- "To look our guests straight into their eyes"
- "Our word is our promise"